The American Society of Dowsers, Inc.
• Walk in the Redwoods
• Photograph orbs
• Earth Energy Walk
• Beginning or Advanced Dowsing/Divining/Scrying School Friday July 6th.
Master Dowser, Ed Stillman leads a team of expert dowsers to instruct beginning dowsing
Bette Epstein, Master hypnotherapist guides you into self-hypnosis with fun and laughter
Susan Collins enhances your dowsing skills with advanced techniques
Richard Feather Anderson will delight you with vast knowledge of Geomancy and Earth Acupuncture
• Special Workshops: Gisela Kroeger Hoffman, Gladys McCoy, Cha~zay, Peter Fairfield, Jean Slatter,
• Children are special and our future. A Unique, FREE Dowsing Mystery School for young dowsers (children and teens): Sacred Geometry, Learn to Dowse, Astrology, Faeries, Animal Communication and more….
• Walk Three Different Labyrinths
• Shop Explore the large vendor area and find unique items.
•Traditional bagpipe ceremony and circle dance.
• Evening Hospitality: Come and enjoy the Hospitality setting from 9-11PM each evening.
Network with others,
Watch the Raffle Deva Work and Win Prizes,
Enjoy Friendship, Food and Beverages.
Music and comedy light up the night.
Watch the ‘Man Dance’
Town Hall Meeting with ASD President Sandy Mac
Enjoy hiking the redwood trails and the ocean vistas. Go to the beach. Watch the sunset over the ocean.
Explore new topics and concepts, and enhance previous knowledge. Be a part of this unique family of kindred spirits.
Come with a group, or come by yourself. Once you experience this conference, you will want to come back again and again.
Visit www.dowserswestcoast.org to see the full schedule of events.
Visit www.dowserswestcoast.org/blog to see our blogsite and read posts by some of our members.
Come and join us! July 6th-10th, at UC Santa Cruz College Eight.
Bring a friend or friends and receive a discount and a hug! Call 408 238-0735 for all the details.
See you in Santa Cruz!